Where have I been?
DOMESTIC: Alabama / California / Florida / Georgia / Illinois / Maryland / New York / Tennessee
INTERNATIONAL: Belgium / France
A quick and dirty exploration of Salinas, Monterey, and Sonoma.
- An Evening with Steinbeck in Oldtown Salinas
- A Walk and Dinner on Main Street
- Whale Watching in Monterey Bay
- Walking Around Old Fisherman's Wharf
- An Afternoon at the Monterey Bay Aquarium
- The Smell of Cannery Row, The Taste of Pacific Grove
- Wine Tasting in Sonoma
- Jazz Music and Modern French Cuisine at Bon Vivant
- Brain Freeze at the San Francisco Creamery Co.
Several days of art, history, and food in my favorite city in the world.
- Paris, je t'aime.
- Notre Joli Appartement
- Une Promenade à Montmartre
- Jef Aérosol's Monumental Street Art at Place Stravinsky
- Clowns need café express, too.
- Centre Pompidou
- Lunch at Café Beaubourg
- From Hôtel to Chapelle
- Notre Dame
- Nighttime Crêpes at Tuileries
- Nighttime Stroll at the Louvre
- Le Matin Dans L'Appartement
- Musée d'Orsay
- Lunching at Café du Rendez-Vous
- The Panthéon
- Late Night Food and a Hike to Sacre Coeur
- At the Louvre
- Galettes at Bistrot Marguerite
- Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile
- A Bridge and a Boat
- Cruising By
- Tower Lights
- Exploring Les Invalides
- Afternoon at Versailles
- "Ce Poisson Est Cru."
- "Juliette... No!"
- Shakespeare and Company
- Les Deux Magots
- Lunch at the Opéra
- Our Lock
We can get to Atlanta in approximately three hours, so visit this big city often when we're craving nightlife, cultural experiences, and fine food. On this trip, we saw Childish Gambino at The Tabernacle and decided it would be a great weekend to treat ourselves at our new, favorite downtown Atlanta hotel: The Glenn.
A quick trip from cold Tennessee to bright and beachy Sarasota. So quick, I almost forgot I was here.